Reliable. Secure. Confidential.
With over 30 years of experience in the destruction of business and personal information, WACOSA DocuShred provides the total security and reliability you require. Pick-up and Drop-off services available for the public and private sector.
What is DocuShred?
Destroy your confidential documents conveniently and securely at WACOSA DocuShred. With over 30 years of experience in the destruction of business and personal information, WACOSA DocuShred provides the total security and reliability you require. We currently service the St. Cloud community (15-mile radius) and the I-94 corridor from St. Cloud to Sauk Centre, MN.
Other areas may be serviced, email email@example.com for more information.
Pick-up or drop-off services available:
- Our convenient drop-off store is open to the public for business or personal needs.
- Located at 321 Sundial Drive in Waite Park, just east of Crafts Direct.
- Hours are 10am to 5pm Monday through Friday, no appointment necessary.
- Pick-up services are available, as are consoles or caster carts to safely store your documents. Please contact us for more information.
Safe & Secure
- AAA Certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), which gives our customers further assurance that we meet all the stringent demands of running a safe and secure document destruction facility. To learn more about NAID and useful business tips and guidelines regarding document destruction, click here.
- Controlled access
- 24/7 surveillance
- All staff in the DocuShred area have passed comprehensive background checks
Locked 4-wheel Caster Cart
This container has an easy-to-load slot in the attached lid, and larger wheels and swivel casters. The upscale design looks great in any environment where a larger collection of documents is needed.
Height: 43” Width: 24” Depth: 32” Holds: 125 lbs of paper
Locked Console Container
This efficient office collection console is comparable in size to a two-drawer file cabinet; the reinforced lid will hold a printer or fax machine. Neutral color and design will easily blend with your office furnishings.
Height: 30” to 36” Width: 23” Depth: 15.5” Holds: 60 lbs of paper
Secure Pick-up Service
- Pick-Up service provides secure transportation of your documents from your business location to our shredding facility.
- Securely locked bins or consoles are available.
- Pick-up fees apply
- If you are outside of the 15-mile radius, additional fees may apply, or we may not service your area.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Secure Drop-off Service
- WACOSA is open to the public! Our store offers secure and convenient drop-off services at our Waite Park location.
- We’re open from 10am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
Q. Can an individual have their documents shredded at DocuShred, or is it only for business customers?
Q. Is it ok to leave staples, paperclips, and other paper binding material?
Q. Do I need to remove paper from files, binders, etc.?
Q. Can I watch my documents be destroyed?
Q. Can you remove paper from our files and/or binders and return them to us?
Q. Can we have our file boxes back?
Q. I want to drop off my documents, is there any way for you to bill us?
Q. If we use DocuShred for our business, how long is the contract period?
Q. Do you have carts we can borrow?
Q. Do you shred on-site?
Q. How safe is DocuShred?
Q. My documents are in my basement, or on an upper floor. Is that OK?
Q. My documents really don’t need to be shredded, can I just give the paper to DocuShred to recycle?
Q. What happens to the paper once it is shredded?
Q. My paper is wet, is that ok?
Q. Our paper has been in storage. It looks like it is dirty, and maybe mice got in to it. Is that ok?
Q. I need a certificate of destruction, do you provide those?
Q. Do you shred pull-tabs?
A. No, DocuShred does not offer shredding services for pull-tabs.
Q. Does DocuShred shred or destroy items other than paper?
Q. How long does it take from the time I schedule a pick-up until you come?
Q. What is your service area?
For more information about our DocuShred services, contact Ann Kennedy, our Sales, Marketing & Communication Manager.
DocuShred Closed Dates
- February 20th, 2023
- April 7th, 2023
- May 29th, 2023
- July 4th, 2023
- September 4th, 2023
- November 23rd & 24th, 2023
- December 25th, 2023
Request A Pickup Time
To request a pick-up please fill out the form below. One of our representatives will contact you.