Changing lives one sale at a time.
When at ThriftWorks! you can shop with confidence knowing your donations not only stay local, but help to support adults with disabilities. Our trainees learn important social/emotional skills in addition to transferable employment skills in a retail setting that will prepare them for greater independence in our community.
ThriftWorks! COVID-19 Policies & ProceduresImportant updates regarding shopping & Donating
Store hours: 10am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday
10am – 4pm Saturday
Please see more information below regarding our safety procedures.
Donation hours: 10am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday
10am – 4pm Saturday
Please see more information below regarding our donation policies.
Shopping Safety Procedures:
- Please wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer available in entry/exit area
- Carts sanitized between customers
- Limited number of people in store – please social distance, staying 6ft. apart
- Children must stay with parents at all times
- Dressing rooms sanitized between each customer
- Additional sanitizing of store by staff
- Safety barrier in place at checkout
- No donations accepted in-store
Donation Safety Procedures:
- Touchless donations – we request you unload your donations
- Donations must be in boxes, bags or containers. NO containers will be returned, no loose items.
- No items on hangers
- No items with garage sale tags
- All donations will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before going on the sales floor
- No pick-up of furniture items at this time
- NO TRUCKS OR TRAILERS FULL – at this time due to quarantine and space restrictions.
All proceeds benefit WACOSA, whose mission is to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to work and live in their community. For a truly unique thrifting experience, stop in to see us. Don’t forget to bring in your gently used donations to our convenient drive-thru drop off and receive even more savings off our already great prices!
community. We need your gently used:
- Apparel & shoes
- Books, movies & games
- Small household appliances
- Jewelry and accessories
- Linen & bedding
- Furniture – please note, all furniture is subject to prior approval before accepting.
- Not sure if your item is accepted? Ask an associate or email email@example.com
We Do Not Accept
Sorry, we do not accept:
- Items with garage sale stickers, tape, etc.
- Hazardous waste or items containing hazardous waste, such as: computers, VCRs, TVs, monitors,
- stereos, turntables, speakers, phones or answering machines
- Microwave ovens
- Medium and Large exercise equipment
- Large Medical equipment
- Mattresses or box springs
- Infant/child equipment: cribs, car seats, highchairs, pack ‘n plays, strollers, etc.
- Sleeper sofas
- Flammable products
- Weapons or explosives
- Construction materials
- Any other non-resalable items