Changing lives one sale at a time.ThriftWorks! will be closed on December 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st and January 1st.
When at ThriftWorks! you can shop with confidence knowing your donations not only stay local, but help to support adults with disabilities. Our trainees learn important social/emotional skills in addition to transferable employment skills in a retail setting that will prepare them for greater independence in our community.
ThriftWorks! COVID-19 Policies & ProceduresImportant updates regarding shopping & Donating
Store hours: 10am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday
10am – 4pm Saturday
Please see more information below regarding our safety procedures.
Donation hours: 10am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday
10am – 4pm Saturday
Please see more information below regarding our donation policies.
Shopping Safety Procedures:
- Please wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer available in entry/exit area
- No returns accepted
- Carts sanitized between customers
- Limited number of people in store – please social distance, staying 6ft. apart
- Children must stay with parents at all times
- Dressing rooms sanitized between each customer
- Additional sanitizing of store by staff
- Safety barrier in place at checkout
- No donations accepted in-store
Donation Safety Procedures:
- Touchless donations – we request you unload your donations
- Donations must be in boxes, bags or containers. NO containers will be returned, no loose items.
- No items on hangers
- No items with garage sale tags
- All donations will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before going on the sales floor
- No pick-up of furniture items at this time
- NO TRUCKS OR TRAILERS FULL – at this time due to quarantine and space restrictions.
All proceeds benefit WACOSA, whose mission is to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to work and live in their community. For a truly unique thrifting experience, stop in to see us. Don’t forget to bring in your gently used donations to our convenient drive-thru drop off and receive even more savings off our already great prices!
community. We need your gently used:
- Apparel & shoes
- Books, movies & games
- Small household appliances
- Jewelry and accessories
- Linen & bedding
- Furniture – please note, all furniture is subject to prior approval before accepting.
- Not sure if your item is accepted? Ask an associate or email email@example.com
We Do Not Accept
Sorry, we do not accept:
- Items with garage sale stickers, tape, etc.
- Hazardous waste or items containing hazardous waste, such as: computers, VCRs, TVs, monitors,
- stereos, turntables, speakers, phones or answering machines
- Microwave ovens
- Medium and Large exercise equipment
- Large Medical equipment
- Mattresses or box springs
- Infant/child equipment: cribs, car seats, highchairs, pack ‘n plays, strollers, etc.
- Sleeper sofas
- Flammable products
- Weapons or explosives
- Construction materials
- Any other non-resalable items