ThriftWorks!WACOSA ThriftWorks! thrift store is operated by WACOSA, a nonprofit serving adults with disabilities. ThriftWorks! trainees are learning social/emotional intelligence skills and transferrable employment skills in a retail setting. View August 2018 Calendar
All proceeds benefit WACOSA, whose mission is to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to work and live in their community. For a truly unique thrifting experience, stop in to see us. Don’t forget to bring in your gently used donations to our convenient drive-thru drop off and receive even more savings off our already great prices!
community. We need your gently used:
- Apparel & shoes
- Books, movies & games
- Small household appliances
- Jewelry and accessories
- Linen & bedding
- Furniture – please note, all furniture is subject to prior approval before accepting.
- Not sure if your item is accepted? Ask an associate or email email@example.com
We Do Not Accept
- Hazardous waste or items containing hazardous waste, such as: computers, VCRs, TVs, monitors,
- stereos, turntables, speakers, phones or answering machines
- Microwave ovens
- Medium and Large exercise equipment
- Large Medical equipment
- Mattresses or box springs
- Infant/child equipment: cribs, car seats, highchairs, pack ‘n plays, strollers, etc.
- Sleeper sofas
- Flammable products
- Weapons or explosives
- Construction materials
- Any other non-resalable items