ThriftWorks! & Opening Doors Employment Training Program
- “Opening Doors” is a course specifically designed to improve work skills for people with social-emotional and communication needs. The course is particularly helpful for people diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum.
- ThriftWorks! Employment Training Program will help you gain social and emotional intelligence skills in an authentic work environment.
- You can apply for admission to the program, which is designed to be a stepping stone to community competitive employment.
- ThriftWorks! Employment Training Program is time limited and lasts between 6 and 18 months, based on each person’s plan.
- WACOSA’s Senior Services are hosted at the Whitney Center in St. Cloud, MN.
- You will have the opportunity to connect with other seniors and stay active in your community.
- You can choose to volunteer through the RSVP program, participate in classes and crafts, or take day trips to a variety of events in our area.
For more information please contact one of our Program Directors