WACOSA, a non-profit organization in the St. Cloud area, dedicated to providing services to adults w/developmental disabilities, is seeking a Part-time CNA (Direct Support Prof.) to join our Waite Park team. Pay is $11.60 hr., PTO & Holidays.
- Responsible to develop skills of adults w/disabilities so they may live & work in the community at their greatest potential
- Supports Consumers’ behavior needs by assist. in development & follow-through of adaptive behavior programs, protocols, & de-escalation procedures; while adhering to WACOSA’s Guiding Principles
- Carries-out respectful assist w/personal care needs for Consumers; including bathroom support, meal-time assist., positioning, & administering medications & medical needs
- Completes all Consumer programs & related data collection, maintain a computer proficiency of 30 wpm, accessing/creating/modifying data files, printing, & savings docs. & accessing Internet resources
- Adheres to all WACOSA safety policies & procedure, acts as a role model for others, & holds self/ others accountable
- Other duties as assigned
- 1st Shift; M – F; 27.5 hrs. approx.. 8:30 – 2:00pm (schedule may vary upon business needs).
- High School Diploma/GED req’d, Current CNA Certificate required.
- People skills, patience, organization, ability to convey information/ ideas so others can understand, & the ability to maintain confidentiality are a must
- Knowledge of word processing, data entry, & accessing the Internet
- Must be 20+ y/o, possess a valid MN Driver’s License & insurable driving record; driving is req’d
- Must be willing to submit to a Health Card Physical (if applicable), Motor Vehicle Check,
- Criminal Background Check, & Drug Screen (post offer)
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. & assist w/adult lifts & transfers
- Exp. working w/disabled or special needs groups preferred
How to Apply
Position is PT & includes 401k, Holidays & PTO. Send a completed appl. (avail. at www.WACOSA.org under ‘Contact Us’) -OR- complete in-person at:
320 Bldg. Sundial Dr., (Door 3)
P.O. Box 757
Waite Park, MN 56387
**NO phone calls**
WACOSA is an EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability/AA Employer
All candidates are considered w/o regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, or marital status, sexual orientation or preference, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or membership on a local rights commission