WACOSA 1-5K & Kiwanis Bike, Trike, Wagon Walk & Roll
We are excited to announce that this year WACOSA is collaborating with the St. Cloud Kiwanis Club for the 3rd annual WACOSA’s Workin’ It 1-5K and the St. Cloud Kiwanis Club’s Bike, Trike, Wagon Walk & Roll Parade! The 1-5k and parade will be at Lake George on August 10th from 10 a.m. till noon.
WACOSA’s 1-5K is a family friendly, non-competitive event that is WACOSA’s biggest fundraiser of the year and helps WACOSA to raise awareness and money to support our mission. Be sure to watch WACOSA’s website for upcoming information on how to register.
Fun for the whole family!
- St. Cloud Kiwanis Club bike, trike, wagon walk & roll parade
- St. Cloud Kiwanis handing out helmets to children
- Children can register to win a free bike from the St. Cloud Kiwanis Club
- Face Painting
- Sidewalk chalk
- Andy the Armadillo from Texas Roadhouse
- Chisel from the Rox
- Rock-On Trucks display
- Pakrat Bus handing out free books
- Storm Robotics Demos
- Quick Fix Massage
- DJ – Midnight Rocker
- St. Cloud Police Department
Register now at wacosa.salsalabs.org/wacosa1-5k
Interested in sponsoring this event?
We have multiple sponsorship levels available. Please contact Carrie Peterson at 320-257-5193 or email@example.com