- Operates forklifts and pallet jacks to load and unload product from trucks, move product around work floor, and place pallets on pallet racking for storage.
- Operates cube truck and 26,000 gross vehicle weight vehicle(s), with lifts to pick up and deliver product, recycling and documents to be shredded.
- Completes inventory of product, supplies, and other items delivered to WACOSA.
- Prepares completed product for shipping (boxing, stretch wrapping, banding, etc.).
- Completes paperwork and data entry as needed for inventory, shipping/receiving and driving.
- Communicates with business customers in a professional and courteous manner via phone, fax, and e-mail regarding inventory, shipping, receiving, and scheduling for document shred and recycling pick-ups, or other information needed, for job completion.
- Assists in set-up of production jobs; including work flow, product inventory, and training of staff on job completion and quality specifications.
- Assists with time studies and performance measurements as needed.
- Assists DocuShred business customers with drop-offs and pick-ups of documents to be shredded.
- Maintains knowledge of NAID policy and certification standards.
- Works closely with the WACOSA Program and Maintenance departments.
- Cross trains with other Materials Handlers/Drivers as assigned.
- Adheres to all WACOSA safety policies & procedures, acts as a role model for others, and holds self/others accountable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma/GED required
- A minimum of (1) one year Production, Manufacturing, or Warehouse experience required
- Must be 20+ years old, possess a valid MN Driver’s License, and have an insurable driving record; driving is required
- CDL preferred (or ability to obtain a CDL required)
- Must be willing to submit to a Health Card Physical, Motor Vehicle Check, Criminal Background Check, & Drug Screen (post offer)
- Basic computer skills (i.e. MS Office Suite) required
- Fine motor control, attention to detail, organization, and ability to perform repetitive tasks required
- People skills, patience, ability to convey information/ideas so others can understand, and the ability to maintain confidentiality are a must
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact in a professional manner are a must
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision required
- Forklift experience preferred
- Routine lifting up to 50 lbs. (occasional lifting up to 70 lbs.)
- Frequent standing for prolonged periods
- Frequent pushing/pulling
- Frequent sitting and operation of a motor vehicle for prolonged periods
- Intermittent bending, twisting, and reaching
- Working indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
How to Apply
Position is FT & includes competitive benefits pkg. Send a completed application (avail. at www.WACOSA.org under ‘Contact Us’) -OR- complete in-person at:
Front Desk (320 Bldg. Sundial Dr., Door 3)
P.O. Box 757
Waite Park, MN 56387
**NO phone calls please**