We understand that many retailers in our area are beginning to open and we too are eager to get back to business. Due to the nature of our workforce, including individuals with special needs, mental/physical challenges and health care needs, such issues can make many of our workers more vulnerable to illnesses like COVID-19. We are working cooperatively with the Minnesota Department of Human Services to receive guidance on when we will be permitted to reopen and what form this reopening will take. Presently, we are working on the various aspects of developing a preparation plan so that, when permitted, we can begin transitioning back to work as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our webpage or follow us on social media for the latest updates.
- WACOSA Update 10/29/2020 October 30, 2020
- #BeTheOne 2020 disAbility Awareness Task Force Video Challenge September 17, 2020
- WACOSA Update & Thank You! 08/17/2020 August 18, 2020
- WACOSA Staff – In-service on August 14th, 2020 Cancelled July 30, 2020
- WACOSA COVID-19 Update 07/30/2020 July 30, 2020