We understand that many retailers in our area are beginning to open and we too are eager to get back to business. Due to the nature of our workforce, including individuals with special needs, mental/physical challenges and health care needs, such issues can make many of our workers more vulnerable to illnesses like COVID-19. We are working cooperatively with the Minnesota Department of Human Services to receive guidance on when we will be permitted to reopen and what form this reopening will take. Presently, we are working on the various aspects of developing a preparation plan so that, when permitted, we can begin transitioning back to work as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our webpage or follow us on social media for the latest updates.
- Sara’s New Laptop – The Gift of Connection and Opportunity November 22, 2023
- Recycle your Holiday Lights with WACOSA November 7, 2023
- Whitney Seniors – Advocating Change Together October 17, 2023
- Aric Putnam Receives MOHR Making a Difference award. October 16, 2023
- WACOSA Welcomes Thad Olsen to the Board of Directors March 27, 2023