We understand that many retailers in our area are beginning to open and we too are eager to get back to business. Due to the nature of our workforce, including individuals with special needs, mental/physical challenges and health care needs, such issues can make many of our workers more vulnerable to illnesses like COVID-19. We are working cooperatively with the Minnesota Department of Human Services to receive guidance on when we will be permitted to reopen and what form this reopening will take. Presently, we are working on the various aspects of developing a preparation plan so that, when permitted, we can begin transitioning back to work as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our webpage or follow us on social media for the latest updates.
- WACOSA COVID Update 05/26/2021 May 27, 2021
- WACOSA COVID FAQs 04/27/2021 April 27, 2021
- WACOSA Update 04/27/2021 April 27, 2021
- WACOSA Receives 2021 MOHR Life Enrichment Award April 21, 2021
- WACOSA ThriftWorks! Thrift Store Needs Your Gently Used Furniture! February 19, 2021