We understand that many retailers in our area are beginning to open and we too are eager to get back to business. Due to the nature of our workforce, including individuals with special needs, mental/physical challenges and health care needs, such issues can make many of our workers more vulnerable to illnesses like COVID-19. We are working cooperatively with the Minnesota Department of Human Services to receive guidance on when we will be permitted to reopen and what form this reopening will take. Presently, we are working on the various aspects of developing a preparation plan so that, when permitted, we can begin transitioning back to work as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our webpage or follow us on social media for the latest updates.
- WACOSA COVID-19 Update – NEWS FROM MN DHS May 20, 2020
- DocuShred and ThriftWorks! Update 05/19/2020 May 19, 2020
- IQ Magazine Features WACOSA as Solution to Workforce Shortages May 6, 2020
- WACOSA Reverse Parade Friday May 1st, 2020 April 28, 2020
- WACOSA COVID-19 Update 04/28/2020 April 28, 2020