We understand that many retailers in our area are beginning to open and we too are eager to get back to business. Due to the nature of our workforce, including individuals with special needs, mental/physical challenges and health care needs, such issues can make many of our workers more vulnerable to illnesses like COVID-19. We are working cooperatively with the Minnesota Department of Human Services to receive guidance on when we will be permitted to reopen and what form this reopening will take. Presently, we are working on the various aspects of developing a preparation plan so that, when permitted, we can begin transitioning back to work as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our webpage or follow us on social media for the latest updates.
- Update on Most Recent Vaccine Guidance 12/15/2021 December 15, 2021
- John and Cherie McDowall/McDowall Company Creates Social and Environmental Impact with Gift to WACOSA December 13, 2021
- STATE LEVEL DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL AWARD WINNER, Amber Nord from WACOSA, SPARKS IMAGINATION, CREATIVITY FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES AT WACOSA IN WAITE PARK November 30, 2021
- WACOSA COVID Update 11/18/2021 November 18, 2021
- WACOSA COVID-19 Update 08/11/2021 August 11, 2021